Vacuum Elevator Cylinder, Car, Control Unit
Elevator Cylinder: The “tube” has sections, customized for your floor heights. Sections have aluminum columns and curved polycarbonate panels. Panels are as strong as steel. The assembled elevator cylinder stands on the ground floor. Architectural design is “at home” in every decor.
Elevator Car: The elevator car goes up and down on the column rails. The car has an anchoring system for each floor. This provides precise but smooth stops, and locks the car at each floor.
Control Unit: 11″ high section on top of the cylinder houses 5 turbine fans, electronics, and computer. The section can be extended into the attic, or be up to 30 feet from the cylinder.
The control unit creates a vacuum above the car – this lifts the car up. Going down, slow release of the vacuum lowers the car to a smooth stop. Absolute safety.
- No shaft construction, pit, or machine room.
- Installs in 2 to 3 days. 360° panoramic view.
- Ideal for new and existing homes – minimal space required.
- Zero energy use going down, low power use going up
- Safety during a power outage – the car goes to the ground floor.
- Car controls are 24V low voltage for safety.
- Maintenance-free for years.