Vacuum Elevator Cylinder, Car, Control Unit
Elevator Cylinder: This “tube” has sections, customized for your floor heights. Walls are aluminum columns with curved polycarbonate panels, stronger than steel. The assembled elevator cylinder is self-supporting, and stands on the ground floor. Architectural design is at home in every decor.
Elevator Car: The elevator car goes up and down on 4 column rails. The car has an anchoring system for each floor. This provides precise but smooth stops, and locks the car at each floor.
Control Unit: 11″ high section on top of the cylinder houses 5 turbine fans, electronics, and computer. The section can be extended into the attic, or be up to 30 feet from the cylinder.
The control unit creates a vacuum above the car – this lifts the car up. Going down, slow release of the vacuum lowers the car to a smooth stop. Absolute safety.
- No shaft construction, pit, or machine room.
- Installs in 2 to 3 days. 360° panoramic view.
- Ideal for new and existing homes – minimal space required.
- Zero energy use going down, low power use going up
- Safety during a power outage – the car goes to the ground floor.
- Car controls are 24V low voltage for safety.
- No monthly maintenance.